Overview about Mental Wellbeing Sessions
Mental wellbeing has been described by the World Health Organisation as “the state in which the individual realises his or her own abilities, can cope with normal stresses of life, can work productively, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community”.
In this informative and interactive session, participants will be guided through a 45 – 55 minute informative and interactive session covering topics including:
• Work/Life Balance
• 4 Pillars for Good Health
• Emotional signs of Stress/Pressure
• Physical signs of Stress/Pressure
• Long term effects of stress
• How to 'LIGHTEN UP'
• Improving Life Management Skills
Benefits of a Wellness Session:
• Increase in Productivity and Engagement
• Positive outlook towards life
• Building better health
• Identifying and Addressing potential stress contributors
• Increase in Morale and Confidence
• Decrease Presentism
• Increase in Performance
Site Promotion Plan:
BizHealth will work with management to coordinate the most suitable way to run the mental wellbeing sessions at each of your sites. BizHealth will provide a bookings coordinator who will provide all sites with poster, flyers, booking sheets and other material to help run and manage the program effectively.