The aim of the Lifestyle Health Appraisals is to identify any potential health & medical issues and provide the appropriate recommendation and referrals to ensure your employees stay in tip top shape.
Lifestyle Health Appraisal (LHA) – Comprehensive head to toe medical and physical health appraisal for busy individuals.
Each 60 minute appraisal includes a consultation with a general practitioner and lifestyle review with a qualified exercise physiologist – all results are included in a comprehensive report.
Some Areas that will be covered include:
• Review of personal and family medical history
• Discussion of lifestyle factors
• Review of activity profile
• Discussion of cardiac and cancer risk factors
• Stress assessment and action plan to summarise
• Broad series of pathology tests
• Improving Lifestyle Skills
Benefits of Session:
• Expert advice and guidance
• Positive outlook towards life
• Building better health
• Identifying and Addressing potential health issues
• Increase in Morale and Confidence
• Decrease Presentism
• Increase in Performance
Site Promotion Plan:
BizHealth will work with management to coordinate the most suitable way to run the sessions at each of your sites. BizHealth will provide a bookings coordinator who will provide all sites with poster, flyers, booking sheets and other material to help run and manage the program effectively.